Yn yr adran hon...
Gweihgareddau ymarfer darllen Cymraeg ar gyfer y profion Cenedlaethol.
Gwefan Dysgu Cymru - http:learning.wales.gov.uk
- Sut oedd yr ysgol heddiw? website
- Hel Hanes.Casgliad o weithgareddau hanes ar gyfer Cyfnod Allweddol 2 / Storiau rhyngweithiol ar gyfer Hanes Cyfnod Allweddol 2 ewch i - bbc.co.uk/dysgu
- www.twfcymru.com - information on raising your child bilingually
- www.cllc.org.uk - Welsh Books Council
- www.mabonamabli.co.uk - Welsh and bilingual books and much more
- http://plant.s4c.co.uk/cyw - Welsh interactive website and programme for young children
- www.bbc.co.uk/bobinogi - games and songs
- www.bbc.co.uk/gatyrysgol - information on your child's education
- Welsh homework support line - Need help with homework in Welsh?Cefnogi Gwaith Cartref - Welsh Homework Support0871 230 0029 Text - 0779 780 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.comSul - Gwener 3.00pm - 9.00pm Sunday - Friday
- www. ambulance.wales.nhs.uk/
- Subject: Eclipse - Parents and children will experience a unique event coming to school on FridayThe journey into school will be like no other on Friday 20th March. Parents will be bringing children to school during a 85-90% partial eclipse. Did you know that the next partial eclipse in Britain is not until August 12 2026 and the next total eclipse in will be in September 2090?We’ve put together some free resources for you to share with your parents so they know what to expect and are ready to share a very special event with their children on Friday.If you’d like to share these resources from your website simply use the following link